Returns and Cancellations
What can be returned?
Returns will only be entertained if –
- A product other than what you have ordered is shipped to you
- A damaged or incomplete product is shipped to you
In both cases, you will be shipped a replacement product free of charge once the circumstances of the error have been verified. Please do remember that returns in these cases will only be accepted should the product be in proper condition, other than the damage in question. Please refer to What cant be returned for more details on when the product will not be accepted. Once we receive the product, we will check it to make sure that it meets all criteria and only then the replacement will be dispatched. In case some of the criteria for ‘proper condition’ are not met, charges might apply.
What can’t be returned?
- Any merchandise which you have attempted to try out is considered used and cannot be returned.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Any electronic product which has been removed from packaging or manufacturer seal broken is non-returnable.
- Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed on a vehicle is non-returnable.
- Any Tool or Chemical that has been opened or seal broken is non-returnable.
- Open box items for which the packaging has been destroyed are not returnable.
- Apparel items must be packed in their original garment bag (or equivalent plastic bag protection) and include all original tags. The plastic bag protects the item from the cardboard. Items packaged without this protection most likely will arrive scuffed and will be returned to the customer.
- Unused items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, or hangers may be returned to the customer or subject to an additional processing fee based on the availability of those missing or damaged components.
How long do I have before I can return apparel that doesn’t fit me?
Please return the apparel wthin 5 working days. This allows us to process your new order size. Please make sure the product is returned with all attached tags and in its original packaging. Refer the points above for more details.
The new size i asked for doesn’t fit me either! Can i send this back as well?
Definitely yes, but we will have to charge you for restock fees after the first return.
Can I cancel my order?
Yes, you can cancel you order after payment, and before it gets shipped out. Once it ships out, cancellations will not be entertained. Please refer to the next few points for more on this.
How will I be refunded when I cancel my order?
Assuming that the cancellation occurs before the product is dispatched, the refund will occur through PayUMoney, using the same payment method used during the checkout process
Will the complete amount be refunded?
Depending on where in the order process your cancellation comes in, there might be some charges to you. For example, we’ve packed your order and it’s ready to be picked up and you cancel it. In this case you will be charged for any packing material used. This is not a means for us to profit, the charges will be fair and nominal and will be limited to consumables used for the cancelled order, if any.
I’ve received the product I ordered, and it’s in great condition. However, it doesn’t fit my bike :/ What do I do?
In such cases we will take back the order, should the product be in proper condition. (Please refer to the What cant be returned section above for more details on when the product will not be accepted). The product must be returned to us at your cost, and in the original condition, i.e. unused and in the original packaging with all tags labels intact. We will give you store credit for the same amount as what you paid, minus any payment processing, packing and shipping costs incurred. We request you to please check the items you are ordering thoroughly prior to completing the checkout process.
As a starting point, use our convenient Filter By Bike feature to see all the products that are compatible with your bike.
Feel free to contact us in case you still have any doubts.
I spent all of yesterday riding on Trails with my new gear, and I don’t think they fit me. Will you take them back?
We won’t take back any product that has used. Please refer to the top of this section on what can/can’t be returned.
Each manufacturer has different warranty policies. Please check with the individual manufacturers for the details of the warranty policy. We will facilitate the warranty process with the manufacturer, but Big Bad Bikes does not offer its own direct warranty on any item sold.