Denali 194 Marker Bulb Plug-And-Play Trigger Wire Adapter (Fits Some BMW, Ducati, Triumph And Other Motorcycles)
Plug & Play Trigger Wire for BMW Motorcycles with Can-BUS.
Denali brings you the Denali 194 Marker Bulb Plug-And-Play Trigger Wire Adapter. This adapter is designed to prevent electrical accessories from interfering with the electrical system on late model BMW motorcycles with a Can-BUS electrical system and a “City Light” 194 marker bulb in the headlight
Please Note: Only compatible with bikes that use a 194 marker bulb and have a “universal” bulb connector; will not fit bikes with a custom OEM 194 bulb connector.
Provides trigger output for add-on electrical accessories
Simple & easy to install
What’s in the box?
Denali 194 Marker Bulb Plug-And-Play Trigger Wire Adapter
1. Remove the socket from the headlight housing.
2. Unplug the bulb from the socket.
3. Plug the circuit board into the socket from where you just removed the bulb.
4. Place heat shrink over the socket and circuit board and apply heat.
5. Plug the bulb into the new socket.
6. Using the lead coming from the socket, activate an external relay.